- The International WELL Building Standard
- Delos: The Science Behind Healthy Homes: 25 factors that impact your home, 2020
- Bodin Danielsson, Christina. “The Office – An Explorative Study: Architectural Design’s Impact on Health, Job Satisfaction, and Well-Being”. Sweden Royal Institute of Technology School of Architecture and the Built Environment. 2010.
- Kellert S.R., Heerwagen J.H., Mador M.L. “Biophilic Design: The Theory, Science, and Practice of Bringing Buildings to Life”. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2008
- Larsen, Larissa, Jeffrey Adams, Brian Deal. “Plants in the Workplace: the effects of plant density on productivity, attitudes, and perceptions.” Environment and Behaviour. May 1998.
- Kellert S.R., Heerwagen J.H., Mador M.L. “Biophilic Design: The Theory, Science, and Practice of Bringing Buildings to Life.” John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2008
- Largo-Wight, Erin, PhD, W. William Chen, PhD, and Robert Weiler, PhD, MPH. “Healthy Workplaces: The Effects of Nature Contact at Work on Employee Stress and Health.” Public Health Reports. May – June 2011.
- Sleep-deprived and internet-mad, Hongkongers place last in healthy living survey of Asia, SCMP 9. May 2016
- How Hong Kong’s urban light pollution creates ‘mini jet lags’, SCMP 26 Oct 2014